Hello! My name is Sierra Gelsomini and I am a member of Quinnipiac's Class of 2020! 

Academics 

•  I am a Physical Therapy Major and will be pursuing the 3+3 program here at Quinnipiac. I have declared my minor as Psychology, ultimately working with children as a physical therapist! 
  • I am very much of a morning person, which is why all of my classes are early in the afternoon. 
  • I am a huge procrastinator, so I hope to work on this weakness here at QU to be as efficient as I can be. 
  • My academic strengths include Math, Science. My academic weaknesses include English and History/Humanities.  

Extracurriculars: 

• I recently got initiated into the Eta Xi chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta here at Quinnipiac. Kappa Alpha Theta has approximetly 160 members, ranging from freshman to seniors. Kappa Alpha Theta supports the philanthropy called CASA, which stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates. "For more than 25 years, Kappa Alpha Theta and National Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) have shared a relationship rooted in a shared belief that every abused or neglected child should be safe, establish permanence, and have the opportunity to thrive. Thetas have been advocates, contributed countless volunteer hours, and provided millions of dollars in support of National and local CASA programs." Being involved in Theta has already made an impact on the beginning of my freshman year, and I am excited to be a part of such an amazing sisterhood.  
  • I am currently on the QTHON Operations Committee for QTHON in the spring. QTHON is Quinnipiac University's very own Dance Marathon hosted by student leaders from all across campus. All proceeds go to Connecticut Children's Medical Center through Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. As a part of the Operations Committee, I have the opportunity to work with upperclassman in the process of planning the event, detail by detail. This allows me to pursue a leadership position as a freshman, influencing myself as an individual to be the best I can be.