Short Term goals for Sophomore Fall 2017 Semester: 

Short Term goals for Freshman Fall 2016 semester: 

• Setting goals each semester is what motivates me to be the best I can, and produce work to the best of my ability in each class I take on. Some of my short term goals for this semester are to study more often than I did in highschool, maintain/receive a GPA of atleast a 3.6, and work on not procrastinating with assignments. In addition this semester, outside of the classroom, I wish to become more involved in clubs that I have signed up for, as well as in my sorority Kappa Alpha Theta. I hope to pursue some leadership positions in these activities as well. 
  • Relfecting back upon the goals I made at the beginning of the semester, I feel as though I accomplished most of them. First of all, I definitely took the time to study more often here than I did in high school. Studying more often definitely showed in my exam grades as well. In addition, I feel as though I did not procrastinate as much on assignments as I have in the past. I also became more involved through Kappa Alpha Theta, as well as joining the QTHON Operations Committee to get involved in the QTHON community. I hope to meet my GPA goal of a 3.6 or higher when I find out my final grades. For next semester, I hope to continue to work even harder, getting even better grades than this semester, and raising my overall GPA.