My ePortfolio Experience

The following Prezi presentation provides a timeline of my ePortfolio experience and how I have successfully integrated it into the University's curricula throughout my undergraduate and graduate careers.

CURRENT COLLEAGUE COLLABORATIONS

I have collaborated with the following colleagues and faculty members of Quinnipiac University in assisting themselves and their students to gain mastery over the E-Portfolio!

Mark Thompson

Vice President and Provost

Mark Thompson generously invited me to present at the Board of Trustees's annual meeting and retreat in Palm Beach, FL in March 2017. I presented to them about the ePortfolio and how it can enhance curricula for tudents University-wide. More details about this incredible opportunity that I had can be found on a separate page on the left!

Quinnipiac University's Board of Trustees

Academic Affairs Committee

I was generously invited to present at the Board of Trustees's annual meeting and retreat in Palm Beach, FL in March 2017. I presented to them about the ePortfolio and how it can enhance curricula for tudents University-wide. More details about this incredible opportunity that I had can be found on a separate page on the left!

Professor Christopher Hakala

Director of University Teaching & Learning

Professor of the First Year Seminar (FYS101) 

I was a peer catalyst in Professor Hakala's FYS*101*05 class. I also  promoted my ePortfolio to his fellow colleagues as a resource for them to refer to in implementing the ePortfolio in the First-Year Seminar Curriculum. As of August 2017, Mark Thompson and Chris Hakala named me the University's Administrative Graduate Assistant to continue my efforts in integrating the ePortfolio into the University's curricula. I now work for the Center for Teaching and Learning.

Professor Robert Yawson

ePortfolio Faculty Fellow of the Center for Teaching & Learning

Assistant Professor of Management

As the University's Administrative Graduate Assistant for ePortfolio integration, I will be working alongside of Professor Robert Yawson, the newly-named ePortfolio Faculty Fellow. Together, we will be training students and faculty, alike, in how to use the ePortfolio and how it can be used to enrich their learning experiences and enhance their self-authorship as they prepare for their individual professional fields.

Professor Timothy Dansdill

Associate Professor of English 

I promoted Professor Dansdill's proposal to implement the ePortfolio into the English Department's curriculum (refer to my "Exploring the English Major" page of this ePortfolio to read my Proposal of Support Essay). I also presented to the English Majors from the Class of 2019.

Professor Dawn Cathey

I presented to Professor Cathey's FYS class so they could understand how they can explore the power of inquiry further via the creation of their ePortfolio.

Professor Katherine Olive 

Professor Thomas Pruzinsky

Professor of Psychology

I presented to Professor Pruzinsky's PS*300 - Compassion Training class and ended up becoming his ePortfolio Peer Catalyst (EPC) for the students of this course.