MY LONG-TERM GOALS

• GRADUATING WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE (ENGLISH) WITH HONORS - Given my academic success in the first few semesters of my college career, I have made it my mission to maintain an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher in order to receive Cum Laude or Magna Cum Laude upon graduating with my Bachelor's Degree.

• GRADUATING FROM THE MASTER OF ARTS IN TEACHING (MAT) PROGRAM - Although I have had past experience with educating children, there is still more teaching concepts and general knowledge that I need in order to become the greatest educator I can be. Participating in the Master of Arts in Teaching Program will surely allow me to do so. Upon completion of this program, I hope to fulfill my final goal and dream: becoming a certified teacher! 

• BECOMING A CERTIFIED TEACHER - I have always had a passion for making a profound impact on children, both academically and morally; it is both a talent and joy of mine. This being said, becoming a certified teacher--wherever that may be--is truly my calling and purpose in this life.